Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Add this to the list of things not to do while wearing a kilt

Adult Green Plaid Kilt 20in

A man dies from burns after his kilt caught on fire while he was burning yard rubbish.
An 83-year-old Beverly man has died after suffering severe burns when his kilt caught fire while he was burning leaves and brush in his yard last week.

Arthur Ciampa’s 19-year-old neighbor, Evan Smith, rushed to his aid on Thursday after hearing screams next door, Beverly police said.

Smith found Ciampa rolling on the ground, fully engulfed in flames. Smith put the fire out with his jacket. Ciampa survived with second- and third-degree burns... Read more here.

No comments: