Sunday, November 9, 2014

Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Dems: ‘We Know We’re Right’

Debbie Wasserman Schultz finally surfaces after hiding all week. She put out this video to democratic voters Saturday.

Right on the issues? So, the problem is midterm voters are too stupid to understand the democrats message? Gallop found in September that voters trusted Republicans more than Democrats on the big issues. An exit poll found 75% of voters reject Obama and democrat's Executive Amnesty plan.  A June poll found 53% reject man-made global warming. Rasmussen found in April 61% want to build the Keystone XL Pipeline. Voters also think the U.S. healthcare system is getting worse under Obamacare. Democrats need to come to terms with the fact it isn't just the messaging. It's the message in some cases. Voters are tired of racial politics and the phony "War On Women" meme. If there is a war on any demographic, it is white males and the democrats are waging it. Based on the demographics of how white males voted, they are wising up. 64% of white males voted Republican in the 2014 midterms.The other 36% must suffer from self-hatred and low self esteem.

No comments: