The Smoking Gun is reporting FOIA documents show Bruce Ivins, the man the FBI concluded was responsible for the 2001 anthrax attack, was an unhinged moonbat. Ivins committed suicide in July of 2008.
After the Department of Justice last month formally closed its probe of the 2001 anthrax attacks, the FBI released the first batch of documents detailing the years-long investigation that ended with officials concluding that Bruce Ivins, a government scientist who committed suicide in July 2008, was responsible for the mailings that killed five victims....
1. Infiltration of US Biodefense: Dugway
2. FBI documents detailing Dr. Ivins interactions with University of Michigan nanoemulsion researchers
3. Bruce Ivins email - concern samples were missing
4. Was code used in the letters?
5. Does this document seized in Afghanistan point to infiltration of US biodefense?
6. Ayman Zawahiri's correspondence with infiltrating scientist Rauf Ahmad
7. Discovery Hall
8. Ayman's recruiting network for his anthrax planning and the announcement of his plans in March 1999
9. order not to talk to Bruce
10. 100 ml discrepancy
11. expanded Amerithrax generated Flask 1029 that reflects Dr. Ivins' withdrawal for own group
12. October 5, 2001 email detailing from Bruce Ivins detailing how he had spent time in B3 at night on 3 previous days
13. Attorney Jonathan Turley regarding his client Al-Timini … is this the kind of connection it is critical for the Holt/Bartlett House committee to investigate?
Post a Comment