Judicial Watch has named the top ten most corrupt politicians of 2009. Senator John Ensign (R-NV) was the only Republican named. Sen. Ensign stands accused of misusing his public office (and taxpayer resources) to cover up his sexual shenanigans. Judicial Watch has the details of why each politician has earned this ignominious honor.
Here is a complete list of the names in alphabetic order:
1. Senator Christopher Dodd (D-CT)
2. Senator John Ensign (R-NV)
3. Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA)
4. Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner
5. Attorney General Eric Holder
6. Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL)/ Senator Roland Burris (D-IL)
7. President Barack Obama
8. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
9. Rep. John Murtha (D-PA) and the rest of the PMA Seven
10. Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY)
The above list is alphabetic. Post a comment telling your top choice for "Most Corrupt Politician of 2009" and why.