We may contact you from time to time regarding your Account. We may contact you in any manner we choose unless the law says that we cannot. For example, we may:This card agreement forces the user to pretty much give all their rights and protection. I canceled my Capital One backed store card. You have to check the backs of those cards closely to identify who the bank really is. Capital One bought out the card from a different bank recently. I never liked liked their spokesman Alec Baldwin anyway.
(1) contact you by mail, telephone, email, fax, recorded message, text message, or personal visit;
(2) contact you using an automated dialing or similar device ("Autodialer");
(3) contact you at your home and at your place of employment;
(4) contact you on your mobile telephone;
(5) contact you at any time, including weekends and holidays;
(6) contact you with any frequency;
(7) leave prerecorded and other messages on your answering machine/service and with others; and
(8) identify ourselves, your relationship with us, and our purpose for contacting you even if others might hear or read it.
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Why you might want to cancel your Capital One card...
Their new credit card agreement allows them to come to your house or workplace in person. They may also contact you at any time or frequency.