- Wanted Poster (PDF) (1 pg, 59K,About PDF)
- Alghazouli was charged in the Southern District of California.
- Alghazouli sold R-12 Freon, an ozone depleting substance, that had been illegally smuggled from Mexico.
- Alleged violations include:
- Conspiracy to Smuggle
- Conspiracy to Launder Money
- Money Laundering
- Alghazouli currently is a fugitive believed to be living in Syria.
- If sighted, contact the Criminal Investigation Division office in San Diego, California at: 1-619-557-2920 or submit the Report a Fugitive's Location web form.
The first fugitive on the list blended some motor oil and evaded Texas taxes. Other things that got people on this ignominious list are lying about waste oil management aboard a ship and importing cars that don't meet emission standards. Most people on the list seem to be foreigners by their name and suspected locations. Are they serious?
Here is a screen capture of the entire list from EPA's Fugitive Website.